Set of 3 Lavender Sachets with Metal Box
We offer the following delivery services:
- Standard Delivery Service (Hong Kong, SAR of China)
- Standard Delivery Service (International)
Standard Delivery Service (Hong Kong & Macau, SAR of China)
- FREE SHIPPING upon net purchase of HK$350 or above.
- HK$50 delivery fee will be charged for order below HK$350 (after discount).
- S.F. Stores and EF Locker are acceptable.*
- Post Box and hotel address are not accepted.
- Orders will be delivered to the address provided by customer when placing their order. An order can be delivered to one address only. If customer requires sending orders to multiple addresses, customer needs to place a separate order for each address.
*Please check the details at SF Express Website www.sf-express.com
Standard Delivery Service (International)
- FREE SHIPPING with every order over net HK$3000 (after discount).
- HK$300 delivery fee will be charged for order below HK$3000 (after discount).
String of assorted plain sachets garnished with Provence Lavender.
These lavender sachets will fill any closet or drawer at work or the office, suitcases or even the car with a beautiful lavender smell. These sachets come from the south of France and contain genuine dried Fine Lavender from Provence. The sachets are made of Provencal fabric printed and are beautifully crafted.?
Made in France.
About Lavender Sachets
The word lavande, French for lavender, is derived from the French verb "laver" or to clean. French people began very early to use lavender to scent a newly washed laundry. Bags of dried flowers are traditionally stored in cupboards to keep moths away and to perfume the wardrobe. It? sometimes called "porte-bonheur des armoires" in French, or the cupboards lucky charm.
Dried lavender flowers are very resilient and will keep their scent for 1 to 2 years.We recommend that you squeeze your bags every week to release all the fragrances.
Place in cupboards, wardrobes, chest of drawers or where ever you would like to the scent to be (car, luggage,...).
The bags need to be pressed every 15 days to release a constant scent in the cupboards. The flowers stop releasing scent in between one and two years. Renew the scent by?dropping 2 or 3 drops of essential oil on the sachets. Or replace the flowers in the sachets.