Perfumed Candles - Maïa 75g
We offer the following delivery services:
- Standard Delivery Service (Hong Kong, SAR of China)
- Standard Delivery Service (International)
Standard Delivery Service (Hong Kong & Macau, SAR of China)
- FREE SHIPPING upon net purchase of HK$350 or above.
- HK$50 delivery fee will be charged for order below HK$350 (after discount).
- S.F. Stores and EF Locker are acceptable.*
- Post Box and hotel address are not accepted.
- Orders will be delivered to the address provided by customer when placing their order. An order can be delivered to one address only. If customer requires sending orders to multiple addresses, customer needs to place a separate order for each address.
*Please check the details at SF Express Website www.sf-express.com
Standard Delivery Service (International)
- FREE SHIPPING with every order over net HK$3000 (after discount).
- HK$300 delivery fee will be charged for order below HK$3000 (after discount).
Maïa, one of the brightest stars seen from the Earth, is a warm and glittering fragrance. It evokes the mysterious presences that are revealed at night : scents of snow and sandalwood, frosted pine needles and cedar. A pure and infinitely mysterious fragrance for the long starry winter nights.
Head: Pine Sap / Snowflakes
Heart: Frosted Pine Needles
Base: Oak Moss / Sandalwood / Cedar
Our candles are hand poured in our workshops, made from 100% soy wax without paraffin and 100% natural cotton wicks.
Made in Provence.
Combustion time of about 15 hours.
A Natural & Artisanal Candle
Plantes & Parfums manufactures its candles according to a respectful and artisanal method of craftsmanship. Each of our scented candles has its own character, with one never quite alike another.
The wax we use in our creations is 100% soy wax and rigorously selected for its quality of combustion and diffusion. It is firstly heated, then carefully mixed and combined with Grasse perfumes.
Each candle is then hand-filled one by one. The wicks, braided in natural, lead-free cotton, are then placed at the bottom of the candle glass.