Fragrance Diffuser - Andromede 100ml
We offer the following delivery services:
- Standard Delivery Service (Hong Kong, SAR of China)
- Standard Delivery Service (International)
Standard Delivery Service (Hong Kong & Macau, SAR of China)
- FREE SHIPPING upon net purchase of HK$350 or above.
- HK$50 delivery fee will be charged for order below HK$350 (after discount).
- S.F. Stores and EF Locker are acceptable.*
- Post Box and hotel address are not accepted.
- Orders will be delivered to the address provided by customer when placing their order. An order can be delivered to one address only. If customer requires sending orders to multiple addresses, customer needs to place a separate order for each address.
*Please check the details at SF Express Website www.sf-express.com
Standard Delivery Service (International)
- FREE SHIPPING with every order over net HK$3000 (after discount).
- HK$300 delivery fee will be charged for order below HK$3000 (after discount).
This Scented Bouquet, Perfume Diffuser will dress your interior while diffusing subtle scents constantly.
Delicately disposed in the bottle, the rattan sticks will get soaked with perfume diffusing it during several weeks.
Andromède, a constellation close to the Milky Way that appears at nightfall in a very vast shimmer, is a fresh and woody fragrance. It is the dream of a fairy winter garden where green fragrances mingle with the floral notes of rose and jasmine and combine with Christmas spices in a vertigo of sensations. It is the fragrance of white magic and shared joy.
Head: Leafy Green / Hyacinth / Hawthorn
Heart: Orange Blossom / Rose / Jasmine
Base: Moss / Musk / Christmas Spices
Made in France
Remove the cap and dip the natural rattan sticks into the bottle. The sticks will be soaked with perfume and the scent will regular diffuse into the air for 1 to 2 months depending on the environment. From time to time gently move the rattan sticks to get a more intense diffusion.
Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat. Do not place sticks on waxed or varnished furniture.